Sunday, September 23, 2007

one sentence: true stories told in one sentence

have you seen this site before? it’s kinda cool. true stories told in one sentence. the massive tag cloud indicates that pretty much every life topic is addressed in one way or another. we all have a story to tell, hmmm?

a few sentences that i found funny:

* having a baby feels like trying to push a freight train up a mountain with your hoo-ha.

* i conduct job interviews for a living and nothing gives me a better sense of wielding karma than giving the job to the nervous kid instead of the better qualified arrogant prick.

* he's ruined half of my music library for me.

* my very married, sixty-year-old father obviously doesn't know that you can search by e-mail address on Myspace since he has a page that says he's thirty, single, and there for "dating."

i’ve been trying to come up with my own one sentence story, but i’m finding that it varies from day to day, depending on my mood, if i’m feeling nostalgic, etc...

what would your sentence be? would you ever consider posting it on the site?

just curious...

1 comment:

Roogles said...

This is awesome! I signed up for this RSS feed on the spot. I've not submitted one yet, b/c I just can't think of anything for the moment, but as I continue to blog I will definitely be posting sentences here and there.