Thursday, May 3, 2007

not spontaneous dental hydroplosion

i had one of my recurring dreams last night: my teeth fall out. it's the weirdest thing.

i looked up dream interpretations on the web, and as it turns out, this "tooth dream" is one of the most common. however, i've yet to meet anyone else who's had it.

the only other recurring dream i have is that i'm trying to go somewhere (usually work) and i can't get there....circumstances keep interrupting me.

what recurring dreams do you have?

p.s. the title of this blog entry is a quote from "the office". any "office" junkies out there remember which episode it comes from?

3 comments:

Tersie said...

I dream a lot about my teeth. Only my dreams all involve my teeth breaking. I think that's because I grind my teeth in my sleep. Bad! One of these days I'm afraid I'm going to wake and they're REALLY going to be broken. I like watching the Office, but I don't watch it enough to even recognize the title of your blog entry! :)

lauren. said...

i so remember that episode lol

jaki good said...

i dream about flying - not really flying, but hovering....and i dream of people who have recently died...i was visited in a dream by my grandma bates, elizabeth broddess who died of breast cancer while i was fighting it, my dad (many many times), my uncle jim, my uncle JP, bill amlin...etc. i dreamed about bill the night after he died. he was young with blonde hair and was walking with my dad along the edge of a creek....
i woke up feeling so peaceful.

anyway - i dream of hovering and "heaven".