Thursday, January 7, 2010

the science of snow days

my most recent mathematical theorem:

"the number of inches of snow is directly proportional to my desire to eat for no reason which is then multiplied to the nth degree by the fact that I am dieting and should absolutely not be eating for recreational purposes."

mathematically, it looks like this:

s = d^n

in latin, it looks like this:

"numerus of inches of snow est directus congruens ut meus votum essum pro haud causa quod est tunc multiplicatus ut nth inhonestus per quod EGO sum dieting quod should absolutely non exsisto eating pro recreational voluntas."

or simply put:

"i just want to make homemade brownie batter and eat it right out of the bowl.”

5 comments:

Jenn Ruggles said...

Come make it with me. We can let the kids play outside and we can eat brownie batter.

Peggy said...

i actually did that today! too funny!

Peggy said...

fyi: using my new "as seen on tv" brownie pan! it worked great!

Anonymous said...

Right on my problem as well. I have
either a shovel or something I really
shouldn't be eating in my hands. Now,if I'd just pick up those items I need to be sorting or cleaning...
Hope to see someone soon.
Lanna

anna said...

Leave out the eggs and any form of alcohol. Learned that the hard way...



I miss seeing you, Jodi! Especially since I have SEVEN education classes and no one to talk to about it. Hope you're doing well. I pray for your peace :)

Anna