Monday, September 29, 2008

“Try as much as possible to be wholly alive, with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell." - William Saroyan

okay, all the financial gloom and doom is starting to get to me. so, i am issuing a challenge. every day this week, i am going to post a video clip that makes me giggle...or chortle...or belly-laugh. my goal is to make you do the same as you're watching ~ in an effort to spread a little joy in the blogosphere.

i challenge you to do the same on your blogs. comment me to let me know that you're posting too, or if i was successful in making you at least smile.

so...here's my first choice. it's a clip of bloopers from the UK version of "the office". even if you have never watched the show, or don't have a clue about ricky gervais ~ you can't deny HOW CONTAGIOUS THIS MAN'S LAUGH IS.

a couple of quick notes first...
  • this is not a G-rated clip.
  • gervais' introduction is kinda dorky, but don't let that stop you from watching.
  • if you can't (or don't want to) watch the whole thing, just check it out from 3:00 min. to about 4:30 and then from 6:05 to the end.


No comments: