Saturday, June 16, 2007

quiz answers

1. st. elsewhere. amazing show and one of the best theme songs EVER!

2. bbq wings. they're okay, but definitely not my favorite. jaki taught me to love spinach and artichoke dip, which i have since passed on to my dear friend peggy. nothing beats a good quesadilla or some skins with LOTS of sour cream.

3. bridges of madison county. when francesca has her hand on the car door handle, i just want to scream "GO! GO! GO!".

4. purse. i love purses. i have no idea why. they're just my thing. period.

5. hugh jackman. have you seen him in his skivvies in the movie "someone like you"? when he and ashley judd are eating chinese food in the kitchen? yum.

6. thirtysomething. leo totally got me hooked on this show. unfortunately, it's no where to be found on tv.

7. peanut buster parfait. perfect combination of sweet and salty goodness.

8. wider smile. i have a little mouth. i've come to terms with my "shrunken chesticles" (small chest), but i could use some plastic surgery on my face.

9. pride and prejudice. boring book. great movie ~ one of the most romantic scenes ever in this film.

10. blind date. after six months of badgering by some mutual friends, i agreed to meet him. we were married seven months later.

No comments: