Thursday, April 3, 2008

so i had this dream last night...

that jen ford bleached my hair white-blonde, then proceeded to give me an afro. she then parted my afro hair down the middle and gave me two large poofy "pony-tails" on either side. only they weren't traditional pony tails...they were more like giant blonde mickey mouse ears. afro mickey mouse ears.

(no kidding. i promise i had this dream.)

then, she became incredibly angry at me because i didn't like the way she had done my hair. and we were on three locks road near chillicothe and she called the police to have me arrested because i was being mean about my ugly hair. leo picked me up in a get-away car, but we were pulled over by the patrol within seconds. they captured me and placed a red and blue wire up one of my nostrils and pulled it out the other one. this wire, they said, was like a gps system, and if i tried to get away they would be able to track me down by sending a signal to the wire that was in my nose.

so the wire was put in, and it embarassed me, so i pulled it out and went to a steakhouse where my dental hygienist was eating dinner. i told her husband that jen ford was mad at me because i was a jerk about my blonde afro. the police then discovered i had removed my wire, found me in the steakhouse, and inserted another one into my nose. my dental hygienist's husband told me not to worry about it...i looked okay, even with the red and blue wire hanging off my face.

then i woke up.

and i've been worried all day that jen is still angry at me over that afro.

dream interpretation, anyone?

3 comments:

Jenn Ruggles said...

Oh My, what a dream. And to think I was going to let her highlight my hair. Hmm maybe I should rethink that.

theviolinist said...

if only i could have dreams like these!!! once in a while i have a crazy one...i didn't know i had an inner hair stylist in me :) and i could never be mad at you...i am still going to highlight jenn's hair, whether she likes it or not:)

T5Guy said...

That maybe the craziest dream ever....

Jen gets angry at me all the time about my hair ;)

Dream interpretation: The fact that you allowed Jen to color your hair is a control issue. You don't mind allowing people you trust to have some control over your life. The fact that you hated your hair after she was finished actually means that you are a control freak and really don't want any one controlling anything in your life... The fact that the hair color you choose means you secretly want to know if Blonds really do have more fun. You can to your conclusion pretty quickly that is a big "no"! The fact that your hair looked remarkably like Mickey Mouse ears feeds the thoughts that you secretly want to take a cruise on "the Big Red Boat" this summer. She became angry...well I am use to that ;)

Three Locks Road reference is that your life is a rough and winding road, but eventually will get you you back to Waverly if you make a few correct choices. Cut the RED wire...they always do in the movies... or you just secretly want to buy a Garmin Nuvi 750 from Sam's Club like me! I so want a GPS! Leo...well I am sure he is use to saving you :)

You have a love hate relationship with the Dentist, you love having clean teeth, but hate sitting in the chair and flossing the steak that is stuck in your teeth from the new steakhouse .."Bonanza Grill" that is opening up in Waverly.

LOL...that was too much fun making that crap up! Who's dream is next for me to dissect?